jueves, 12 de mayo de 2016

Winners

You used to tell lies
about yourself
and sometimes
you lied about others,
but that weren't important
because no one cared,
and that's what matter about lies.

You used to talk about butterflies
all the time
about their flight
about the strenght of their wings
but that doesn't matter now
because you don't talk anymore.

You used to smile at the sun,
and it seemed like the sun smile you back
and then you would laugh
because I look at you like a fairy,
a gold butterfly flying around me
at sunny days.

Now you're anywhere but here
you look at the sun like everyone does
like it is nothing more than a big ball
of fire and gases,
you used to see so much more,
in everything.

I miss you with all my bones,
I'm still remebering the music of your words
when everyone was quiet
and you wanted to make me laugh
and now I admit
that I used to laugh inside
'cause I didnt want you to think
that you've won the battle.

I hope someday you could come back,
I picured myself smiling at you like always,
tighten your hand and whisper in your ear
"guess what, you win".



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario